Musical Memories
About me...
[ying han] [kranji primary] [fairfield methodist primary] [methodist girls' school] [1d '03] [2e '04] [3a4 '05] [4a4 '06] [instrumental ensemble] [violin 1 upper divisi...brrr] ["official" piano accompanist for my classmates :)] [dimple on left cheek (is it a well-known fact?)]
Wishes...
[to go to church every week] [for God's love to touch everybody] [to be a concert pianist & music teacher] [mep scholarship to study music overseas] [to learn badminton properly] [to make more friends] [learn to bake and cook properly]
Likes...
reading (especially the scriptures), attending church services and sunday school at LDS, playing musical instruments, singing, writing down my thoughts in my journal, writing my first short novel, smiling, being a listening ear, cheering people up, performing on stage & sharing my music with others, touching lives

Current mood: blessed =)

Background by Lai Yee (must give credit right?=), images from various sources but mainly gettyimages

Lyrics...

Christmas isn't Christmas,
'Til it happens in your heart,
Somewhere deep inside you,
Is where Christmas really starts;
So give your heart to Jesus,
You'll discover when you do,
That it's Christmas,
Really Christmas for you.

Jesus brings warmth like a winter fire,
A light like a candle's glow,
He's waiting now to come inside,
As He did so long ago;
Jesus brings gifts of truth and life,
And makes them bloom and grow,
So welcome Him with a song of joy,
And when He comes you'll know...


That Christmas isn't Christmas,
'Til it happens in your heart,
Somewhere deep inside you,
Is where Christmas really starts;
So give your heart to Jesus,
You'll discover when you do,
That it's Christmas, really Christmas,
Christmas, really Christmas,
Christmas, really Christmas, for you.


All my trials and tribulations, they are given to me to help me grow. All the heartaches that I've had, they're there to strengthen my faith. I look up to the Lord, my Heavenly Father and Saviour, in all times of sadness and when I felt like a helpless and misunderstood soul, for I know that He will help me through everything, whether I realise it or not. I pray for unwavering faith and a pure spirit, ever ready to serve the Lord, even if it means suffering for the sake of the Gospel. Thank you for all that You have given me, and help me this day to stay true to my beliefs and to grow more in You. I give my life to the Lord, for I know that He is never wrong and He will guide me always. Although the adversaries will always be trying to lead me away from the truth, I know that this is so because I am a child of God. I will trust in the Lord with all my heart and follow the promptings of the Holy Ghost. I give thanks in the name of Jesus Christ...amen.

Quotes...
"Life is a journey. There are bumps called calamities, loops called failure, and pits called depression. However, there are also red lights called enemies, orange lights called parents and green lights called friends. But if you have an engine of perserverance, a gear of faith, tyres of hope and a driver called Jesus, you will be able to reach this place called success."
~ Charmaine's blog...i found it rather meaningful though =)


| My Tagboard |
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
*~Name~*

*~Link~*

*~Smile~*(smilies)



Linkiez....
| My old blog (the "archives") | windows livespaces | My story | Cherry | Shern | Jo | Lai Yee | Michy | Debbie | Vivien | Janice | Nut | Crystal | Gracie | Asra | Shisi | Maye | Michelle | Madhavi | Charmaine | Phoebe | Deborah (Zai) | Tessa | Cheryl Ong | Mira | Rachel Lim | Sandra | Tanu | Shermaine | Serene | Grace | Annushkha |



*HUGS* TOTAL! give yinghan more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own
Tuesday, December 05, 2006
dear diary...


Hello! Back again...after almost 1 whole year. Thought this blog's going to die. Haha. But anyway, Os are over! and I'm free now...or not. Got a ton of stuff waiting for me to do this hols. Its supposed to be a fun-filled and carefree holiday with no more homework to complete >.<. Oh well, but I guess it's just the way life is. So many things happened this year...I cannot even begin to name them all. But it was a fun, fulfilling year! :D Not to mention extremely heartbreaking on the last day of sch. And especially after the last mep lesson. I cried buckets after it, and cried some more during baccalaureate service. But right now I'm looking forward to Christmas caroling with the ensem!! I could never forget the caroling we did during sec 2.

Anyway, I'm just praying hard for good O level results now...especially for my english paper 1. I hope I didn't write out of point for my narrative...that was the first time I ever did a narrative for exam. Cos I didn't have a choice as I didn't know how to do the other questions - or rather, expanding on the compo was the problem for the other questions.

On a side note, I'll be reporting to ACJC on the 3rd jan next year. And I'm already tied to ensem. Going for rehearsals now already because there's a huge performance coming up in jan. But it'll be fun! I hope... :)



Ying Han Anastasia Chin expressed herself in song at
9:03 PM